Time is flying by with this wedding coming up, I bet you are sick of hearing about it! Today is the 1st official fitting! So I might have a pic to share later of another sneak peak of the dress!I'm making a book for Emily to give her at her Bridal shower which is May 3rd. This is the cover/front of the book. I want to make it from a little girl, to the woman she is today. I had quit a time with that edgability! LOL I had made two and colored them in the "frame" with chalk and they smeared. Well after the 2nd one smeared and my patience were running THIN! I thought I better get help! So I wrote to my friend Lynette and asked her what am I doing wrong? Don't chalk in the "frame"! So this is my third one! And it worked! Thank you Lynette for helping me!
I did the sentiment about What are little girls made of on the puter. I thought it was perfect for what I was going for.
I know I will shed a few tears at the wedding!!!! LOL and if this touches m and I see just one tear, I know it will be a job well done!
Each page has a pocket. I have made tags to put in each pocket that will have some personal sentiment from me to my only daughter.
Thanks for stopping by and hope everyone has a great day!
hugz
deb



Deb - this is absolutely SOOOOOOO gorgeous! How could she NOT shed a tear while looking at it. And this is just the cover! :) Beautiful, beautiful! (And I see you fixed your little boo-boo.)
ReplyDeleteGorgeous!! gorgeous!! Wonderful job!
ReplyDeleteDeb...I tell ya AGAIN that is the prettiest thing I have ever seen...I hope you are taking pictures of the whole thing...I want to see it ALL...sooooooooooooooo lovely....Hugs..Jacque
ReplyDeleteWOW!!! This is going to be amazing!!! Lucky girl you have there!!!
ReplyDeleteOh gosh Deb, this is stunning!!! You are going to make her ball like a baby! LOL! And you'll be right there with her! I cried through my oldest daughter's entire wedding. heehee... so be prepared. Of course I will admit I'm just a big old cry baby to begin with. Always have been, always will be. I can't change it, so I finally stopped trying. :) Beautiful work!!!
ReplyDeletehugs
Sharon
Beautiful Deb! What a wonderful gift from a Mom to her Daughter!
ReplyDeleteWhat an incredibly sweet thing to do. Your daughter is going to love this!
ReplyDeleteI want to see it all too!! She is going to love this!!!
ReplyDeleteWOWZER!! This is SOOOOOO BEAUTIFUL. I LOVE the soft colours and how you have set it off against the white. This book is going to be a work of ART!! {{{xx}}} PS LOVE the music, but why do I always get the same track when I log on to your site?? Have you set it up to recognise me? LOL!!
ReplyDeleteAnd look at this! This is 100 times better then anything you could purchase in the store. Really Deb this is stunning!
ReplyDeleteWOW! This even has me tearing up! This will be a treasure to her forever! I totally understand where you're coming from, for my only daughter is approaching 21 and the least lil thing will set my emotions in gear! Just not ready to let her go yet!
ReplyDeleteHugs~
Wow Deb...so beautiful!! Stunning...
ReplyDeleteEmma x